Take a fun ride with Wild Florida Airboats through a natural wildlife park filled with alligators, eagles, birds and a variety of Floridian flora and fauna. The Wild Florida Airboats tours head into the unique landscape of the Central Florida Everglades, with its miles of stunning wetlands that can only be accessed via an airboat.
The airboats are completely very safe, eco-friendly and allow visitors a glimpse into the uninhabited surroundings of this part of the world, where instead of watching humans you will be spotting wildlife! After your airboat ride explore the wildlife park and its many other activities for some great family fun, including hands-on alligator demonstrations, safe nature trails and a tropical bird aviary. The park also has a tasty barbeque restaurant with some interesting food options, including fried gator and frog legs!
A one-hour airboat ride costs $47.50 for adults on the door and $37 for children and a half-an-hour ride costs $26.50 for adults and $23 for children. The journey from downtown Orlando to Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park takes around 45 minutes.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
- Address: 3301 Cypress Lake, Kenansville, FL 34739, USA
- Tel: +1 407-901-2563