Watersports in Orlando
Orlando’s Best Watersports0
Watersports are very popular in the Orlando area, ranging from jet skiing and wakeboarding to water skiing and hover boarding. Located next to Downtown Disney, Buena Vista Watersports is one of the more recognized watersport companies. This privately owned facility sits right on Lake Bryan – a 450 acre spring-fed lake. Professional instructors are on site daily, offering wakeboarding and water skiing lessons. Paddle boarding is also offered at Buena Vista Watersports, and includes a free lesson prior to departure. For those guests who do not want to get wet, complimentary beach access and volleyball court access is included with any rental.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Another popular option in Orlando watersports is Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Open daily from 9:00-17:00, this watersports complex caters to those avid sports enthusiasts looking to try tubing, hover boarding and parasailing. Personal watercraft rentals are available for rent at this location as well. Complimentary transportation is offered to all Disney guests. Waivers are required by both companies, and reservations can be made online and over the phone.
Buena Vista Watersports
- Opening Hours: Open daily. Hours vary.
- Address: 13245 Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
- Tel: +1 407-239-6939
- Price Range: $69.99
You May Also Like