The Waldorf Astoria Orlando Spa is an award-winning luxury spa located in the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Resort. They offer customised facial and body treatments, as well as massages and hand/foot services. The spa makes many of their unique products in-house, often infusing locally crafted honey for a ‘healthy glow’.
Connected to the spa is a fully stocked salon. Hair and make-up services are offered by appointment only, and fill up quickly. Guests of the resort are often keen to check out the salon for their unique Dead Sea Mineral Mud Hair Treatment. This desired treatment uses mineral-rich mud from the Dead Sea to repair and restore damaged hair.
Aside from their various therapy services, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Spa offers a Tea Lounge and Steam Room. Included in the daily $20 resort fee is open access to the resort’s pool and locker room, as well as eucalyptus-scented steam sauna. Plush robes and slippers are provided for all guests using these facilities.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Spa
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: 14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-597-5360