Wakeboarding in Orlando is best done at Orlando Watersports Complex. The complex is one of the largest in North America and features wakeboarding options for first timers as well as those with moderate and advanced experience. The complex uses a cable system to pull the riders rather than a boat, and provides all necessary equipment. Visitors are required to watch a safety video and sign a waiver form before partaking in any wakeboarding classes.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Orlando Watersports Complex offers a ‘Get Up Guarantee’ for any visitor over the age of 10, ensuring that if they are not able to stand up during their time out on the water they can come back the next day for free. Children under 10 are required to pass a one hour safety class before being allowed on the cable system, and are guaranteed two hours of moderate-cable wakeboarding. A viewing deck and beach is available for family members not looking to get wet. Orlando Watersports is open every day of the week from 10:00-18:00 and does not require reservations in advance.
Orlando Watersports Complex
- Address: 8615 Florida Rock Rd, Orlando, FL 32824