Wakeboarding in Orlando is best done at Orlando Watersports Complex. The complex is one of the largest in North America and features wakeboarding options for first timers as well as those with moderate and advanced experience. The complex uses a cable system to pull the riders rather than a boat, and provides all necessary equipment. Visitors are required to watch a safety video and sign a waiver before partaking in any wakeboarding classes.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Orlando Watersports Complex offers a ‘Get Up Guarantee’ for any visitor over the age of 10, ensuring that if they’re not able to stand up during their time out on the water they can come back the next day for free. Children under 10 are required to pass a 1-hour safety class before being allowed on the cable system and are guaranteed 2 hours of moderate-cable wakeboarding. A viewing deck and beach is available for family members not looking to get wet.
Orlando Watersports Complex
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 8pm
- Location: 8615 Florida Rock Rd, Orlando, FL 32824, USA
- Tel: +1 407-251-3100