The upcoming Volcano Bay Water Park at Universal Studios is a water theme park unlike any other. Designed to mimic the beaches of Hawaii, Bali and New Zealand, the park will feature innovate new thrills and indulgences. The park was specially designed to have constant moving ride vehicles, so long lines are a thing of the past. Pulse-pounding water slides, 25-meter drops, winding rivers and serene beaches can all be found at Volcano Bay. The most extreme of all rides is a 70 degree drop to get the heart pounding in the most adventurous of thrill-seekers.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
At the center of the water theme park is the majestic Krakatau volcano. By day, the volcano spews beautiful blue waterfalls. By night, however, guests will get to experience the volcano as it spills red-hot lava. Tiki hut-style cabanas will also be available for rent by the wave pool. A kiddie area is in the plans for the water park, allowing its littlest guests to play in a mix of smaller slides, water walkways and floor jets. Guests will be able to get their Universal Studios 3-park tickets (in conjunction with Universal Orlando and Islands of Adventure).
Volcano Bay Water Park
- Address: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819