Universal's Volcano Bay Water Park is a water theme park unlike any other. Designed to mimic the beaches of Hawaii, Bali and New Zealand, the park features innovate new thrills and indulgences. It was specially designed to have constant moving ride vehicles, so long lines are a thing of the past. Pulse-pounding water slides, 25-metre drops, winding rivers and serene beaches can all be found at Volcano Bay. The most extreme of all rides is a 70-degree drop to get the heart pounding in the most adventurous of thrill-seekers.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
At the center of the water theme park is the majestic Krakatau volcano. By day, the volcano spews beautiful blue waterfalls. By night, however, guests get to experience the volcano as it spills red-hot lava. Tiki hut-style cabanas are available for rent by the wave pool, and there’s a kiddie area, allowing its littlest guests to play in a mix of smaller slides, water walkways and floor jets.
Volcano Bay Water Park
- Location: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000