The University of Central Florida is the largest public research university in the United States, with an enrolment of approximately 60,000 students. Since its founding in 1963, the university has awarded over 280,000 degrees to alumni across its 13 campuses. They offer 200 different degrees and have made significant contributions to the studies of education, engineering, optics and business. The university logo is a Pegasus, which “symbolises the university's vision of limitless possibilities”. The UCF Knights are represented in sports by their black-and-gold mascot, Knightro.
Located about 20 minutes from Downtown Orlando, The University of Central Florida enrols students from 152 different countries. Featuring one of the country’s most beautiful university campuses, the university offers daily 90-minute campus tours led by one of its Student Ambassadors. Visitors are able to take a walk through Memory Mall, stroll by the Reflecting Pond and visit the Student Union in the centre of campus. Tours are by schedule only and fill up quickly. In addition, visitors are welcome to attend the various university functions, including football games, concerts and theatrical plays.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
University of Central Florida
- Location: 4000 Central Florida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
- Tel: +1 407-823-2000