Universal Orlando Resort's CityWalk is a great place to eat, drink, shop, and have fun. CityWalk has something for everyone, with every type of cuisine you can think of and plenty of entertainment for the family. It’s located just before the entrance to Universal Orlando Resort.
Access to the whole area is completely free, so it doesn't matter if you’re visiting Orlando Universal Resort or not. Kids will be happy about the number of exciting themed restaurants to enjoy their evening meal at, including the NBA-themed restaurant and the world’s largest Hard Rock Café. Don’t forget to check out the out-of-this-world mini-golf courses that’ll keep them entertained for hours. There's plenty of food to suit everyone's tastes, including Mexican, sushi, pizza, hot dogs, and barbecue, and it's a great place to pick up your Orlando souvenir.
Parking is available at Universal's garage and costs $5 after 6pm. Some restaurants and bars have age restrictions and cover charges.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 2.30am
- Location: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000