Entertainment, dining and shopping in Universal Orlando Resort0
Universal Orlando Resort's CityWalk is a great place to eat, drink, shop, and have fun! CityWalk has something for everyone with every type of cuisine you can think of and plenty of entertainment for the family. It is located just before the entrance to Universal Orlando Resort.
Some of CityWalk's highlights include the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe and famous celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse's restaurant, Emeril's Restaurant Orlando. What's more, access to the whole area is completely free, so it doesn't matter if you are visiting Orlando Universal Resort or not. Kids will be also happy about the number of exciting themed restaurants to enjoy their evening meal, such as the NBA-themed restaurant, and the out-of-this-world mini-golf courses that will keep them entertained for hours. There's plenty of food to suit everyone's tastes, including Mexican, Sushi, pizza, hot dogs, and barbecue, and it's a great place to pick up your Orlando souvenir.
Parking is available at Universal's garage, and costs $5 after 18:00, and entry is free to CityWalk. Some restaurants and bars do have age restrictions and cover charges.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
- Opening Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Address: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Olrando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 836 8500
You May Also Like