Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition displays genuine Titanic artefacts in Orlando that have been recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Learn more about the fateful events that occurred the night the world’s most famous ship – Titanic – sank in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean at this informative exhibition. Choose to take a full-guided tour of the 20,000 sq ft museum, which features trained actors playing crucial characters of the time, or navigate the exhibition yourself.
Designed to mark the centennial of the sinking, the Orlando branch of Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition features full-scale recreations of famous parts of the ship, including the Grand Staircase, the First Class Parlor Suite and the Promenade Deck, which you can walk along and feel the chill of the Atlantic air. The exhibition also shows over 400 pieces from the original ship, including the second largest piece of Titanic that has been recovered so far.
There is plenty of parking available at the exhibition centre on International Drive and it’s also possible to enhance your trip to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition by adding a Dinner Experience onto your ticket. Adult tickets cost $21.95 and children’s ticket cost $15.95 (ages 5-11).
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 8pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to 6pm
- Location: 7324 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-248-1166