Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition displays genuine Titanic artifacts in Orlando that have been recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Learn more about the fatal events that occurred the night the world’s most famous maritime vessel, Titanic, sank in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean at this informative exhibition. Choose to take a full-guided tour of the 20,000 sq. ft. museum, which features trained actors playing crucial characters of the time, or navigate the exhibition yourself.
Designed to mark the centennial of the sinking, the Orlando Titanic Artifact Exhibition features full-scale recreations of famous parts of the ship, including the Grand Staircase, the First Class Parlor Suite and the Promenade Deck, which you can walk along and feel the chill of the Atlantic air. The exhibition also includes over 400 pieces from the original ship, including the second largest piece of Titanic that has been recovered so far. There is plenty of parking available at the exhibition center on International Drive and it is also possible to enhance your trip to Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition by adding a Dinner Experience onto your ticket.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (January to Mid-March, Mid-April to May and September to December), 10:00 – 19:00 (Mid-march to Mid-April and August) and 10:00 – 20:00 (June to July)
- Address: 7324 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-248-1166
- Price Range: Adult tickets cost $21.95 and children’s ticket cost $15.95 (ages 5-11)