Thornton Park is a popular suburb near Downtown Orlando, featuring the city’s most exclusive restaurants, fashion boutiques and historic homes. The neighborhood streets are brick-paved and lined by many antique shops and bakeries. Lake Eola is a short walk away - perfect for taking a stroll around the park, feeding the lake’s white swans, participating in a free yoga class or visiting the Sunday’s farmers market. Visitors will also find the Greenwood Cemetery just a few minutes south of Thornton Park. Designed and plotted in 1880, the famous cemetery is the final resting place for many of Orlando’s city founders.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Thornton Park is one of the most desirable places in Orlando to live, attracting many professionals and urban leaseholders. Home to the CityArts district, Thornton Park has the largest collective of art galleries in the city. Both local and international art is featured and admission is free Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00-18:00. For a night of laughter, check out SAK Comedy Club. Improv comedians take to the stage every night of the week putting on several different skits. Many comedic geniuses, including Wayne Brady, got their start at Thornton Park’s SAK Comedy Club.
Thornton Park Orlando
- Address: 100 North Summerlin Ave., Orlando, Florida 32801