The Mennello Museum of American Art is a rotating exhibition featuring American art of all genres and time periods. Included in this prestigious art gallery in Orlando is a permanent collection of paintings by self-taught artist Earl Cunningham.
The gallery is home to many pieces of art, including statues, hand-blown glass, drawings, and paintings. Admission is $5 for adults but free for children. The museum has special exhibitions and events throughout the year, including a Folk Art Festival. Every second Sunday of the month is Free Family Day, which includes a make-and-take craft table.
Just outside of The Mennello Museum of American Art is The Sculpture Garden. Numerous sculptures line the paths around the garden, which merge into the Orlando Urban Trail bicycle and pedestrian path. There’s a gorgeous 350-year-old live oak tree draped with Spanish moss here, known as "The Mayor".
You can't leave the museum without stopping in the gift shop. Here you’ll find museum memorabilia, books, crafts, and jewellery. The museum is located just north of Downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The Mennello Museum of American Art
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10.30am to 4.30pm, Sundays from 12pm to 4.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 900 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-246-4278