The Mennello Museum of American Art is a rotating exhibit featuring American art of all genres and time periods. Included in this prestigious art gallery in Orlando is a permanent collection of paintings by self-taught artist Earl Cunningham. The gallery is home to many pieces of art, including statues, hand blown glass, drawings, and paintings. Admission is $5 for adults but free for children. The museum has special exhibits and events throughout the year including a Folk Art Festival. Every second Sunday of the month is Free Family Day, which includes a make-and-take craft table.
Just outside of The Mennello Museum of American Art is The Sculpture Garden. Numerous sculptures line the paths around the garden, which merge into the Orlando Urban Trail bicycle and pedestrian path. There is a gorgeous 350-year-old live oak tree draped with Spanish moss known as "The Mayor". You can't leave the museum without stopping in the gift shop. Here you will find museum memorabilia, books, crafts, and jewelry. The museum is located just north of Downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
- Opening Hours: Tue - Sat 10:30 - 16:30, Sun 12:00 - 16:30 (Closed on Mondays and major holidays)
- Address: 900 East Princeton Street, Orlando, FL 32803
- Tel: +1 407-246-4278
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/MennelloMuseum/
- Price Range: Adults $5, Students (with valid ID) $1, and children under 18 are free.