The Manta roller coaster at SeaWorld Orlando is currently considered one of the best theme park rides in the world. The only one of its kind, this high-octane experience gives each rider the experience of what it’s like to move like a Manta Ray. You will slide, glide, fly, and experience 4 head-first, face-down, inverted nose dives.
The highlight of Manta is the 270 degree turn with jets of water spraying against the side of the ride to simulate diving through the aquarium. You get to look through the aquarium too, as you wait to get on the ride. It’s beautifully set up and a truly thrilling experience that you do not want to miss.
The Manta roller coaster is 140 feet tall, with a maximum drop of 113 feet and a maximum speed of 56 mph. The track is smooth, which gives each rider the sensation of flying for 2 minutes and 36 seconds. As you get off of the ride, you might be able to feel the rays as they swim just below the water!
The Manta rollercoaster is in the SeaWorld Theme Park, and you’ll need to purchase a full ticket if you want to experience the thrill of the ride.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
The Manta Rollercoaster
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 9am to 7pm, Saturday–Sunday from 9am to 9pm
- Location: SeaWorld Orlando, 7007 Sea World Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-545-5550