The Mad Cow Theatre is an exciting two-level theatre in Downtown Orlando and is a fantastic space to watch live shows and performances from the The Mad Cow Theatre Company and other independent Orlando-based theatre groups.
Established in 1997, The Mad Cow Theatre is one of Orlando's most respected theatre companies. Starting out as a small two-show project in Maitland, Florida, the company is now in its 17th season as one of the most important businesses in the downtown area. Named the best theatre in Orlando Magazine for several years in a row, Mad Cow Theatre has some exciting long-term and short-term shows taking to the stage most evenings. The theatre features a number of family-friendly performances for all ages, and has previously featured shows of great American literary value, such as Tennessee William's 'The Glass Menagerie' and Harold Pinter's 'Betrayal'.
This year sees the Mad Cow Theatre's line-up include comedy, social commentary and the annual Orlando Cabaret Festival, which features some of the world's most famous cabaret stars, as well as world-class local performers. There is free parking available close to the theatre at the Central Parking Garage and the 55 West Garage.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
The Mad Cow Theatre Orlando
- Opening Hours: Various show times
- Address: Church Street Market, 54 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-297-8788