The Incredible Hulk Rollercoaster at Universal Orlando Resort is one of the world’s most thrilling amusement rides. It sends you whizzing through the air at incredible speeds, twisting around and turning upside down on this epic rollercoaster. There is a storyline to enjoy before you board the ride: you enter the laboratories of the famous Dr. Bruce Banner before noticing a glitch in the system, and then the ride begins! Strapped safely into your carriage you spin and turn until you become the Incredible Hulk. The ride goes from 0 to 40 mph in just two seconds, and you get to experience a completely weightless “zero g” roll as you are propelled along the course. The rollercoaster reaches 150 feet in the air over the rest of the theme park below (don't look down!) and gets to speeds of up to 67 mph! The enormous rollercoaster is one of the first rides you see as you enter Universal Orlando Resort and is always worth the wait. The ride lasts a total of two minutes and 15 seconds. The Incredible Hulk high-speed rollercoaster is certainly not for the faint-hearted.
Please note you will need to have a pass to Universal Orlando Resort in order to ride the Incredible Hulk. The ride received an upgrade in 2016 to make it even more exciting and immersive.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 20:00 (weekdays), 09:00 – 21:00 (weekends)
- Address: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 363 8000