Marineland offers the chance to swim with dolphins near Orlando, at St. Augustine – a charming town in Florida. The dolphins are trained and kept in a dolphinarium, which allows visitors swim safely with these incredible creatures. St. Augustine is located 100 miles north of Orlando and take around two hours.
Marineland offers a number of package options for visitors wishing to swim with dolphins at St. Augustine. For small children and low-key encounters opt for the Discover Dolphins, Touch and Feed or Dolphin Design packages. With Discover Dolphins you get to interact with the creatures in shallow water for 20 minutes, with Touch and Feed you can pet the dolphins and feed them, and on the Dolphin Design package you get to hold a canvas as the dolphin paints!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
For a more adventurous experience opt for the Quest encounter, which gives you the chance to swim with real dolphins or the Trainer for a Day program, which teaches you more about the care and skill involved in taking care of the dolphins and is a full day at the park.
Swimming with the dolphins is only possible on certain days and booking online or by phone in advance is the only way to ensure you will be able to swim. The best way to enjoy this incredible and memorable experience is to book a tour complete with travel to and from the dolphin sanctuary.
Swim with Dolphins at St. Augustine, Florida
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 16:30
- Address: 9600 Oceanshore Blvd, St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
- Tel: +1 904-460-1275