Marineland offers the chance to swim with dolphins in St. Augustine, not far from Orlando, Jacksonville and Daytona Beach. The dolphins are trained and kept in a dolphinarium, which allows visitors to swim safely with these incredible creatures.
Marineland offers a number of package options for visitors wishing to swim with dolphins in St. Augustine. For small children and low-key encounters, opt for the Discover Dolphins, Touch and Feed or Dolphin Design packages. With Discover Dolphins, you get to interact with the creatures in shallow water for 20 minutes. With Touch and Feed, you can pet the dolphins and feed them. Finally, on the Dolphin Design package, you get to hold a canvas as the dolphin paints!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
For a more adventurous experience, opt for the Quest encounter, which gives you the chance to swim with real dolphins or the Trainer for a Day programme, which teaches you more about the care and skill involved in taking care of the dolphins and is a full day at the park.
Swimming with the dolphins is only possible on certain days and booking online or by phone in advance is the only way to ensure you will be able to swim. The best way to enjoy this incredible and memorable experience is to book a tour complete with travel to and from the dolphin sanctuary.
Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 4.30pm
- Location: 9600 N Ocean Shore Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA
- Tel: +1 904-471-1111