The upcoming Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios gives guests the unique opportunity to be fully immersed in A Galaxy Far, Far Away. The new 'land' (as areas of the theme park are known) features 2 signature attractions, live shows, thematic restaurants and several meet-and-greets with stars from the movies.
Guests will have the chance to take control of the Millennium Falcon and join in a battle between the First Order and the Resistance. Several dining establishments are available, including an upscale dinner club, a grab-and-go cantina and various open-air kiosks. Star Wars Launch Bay features several movie props and behind the scenes footage from many of the films.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Star Wars fans of all ages have the chance to meet iconic characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Kylo Ren. The live show Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away brings iconic moments from the movies to life and takes place at various times throughout the day. Young children can join a Jedi Training class, teaching them the most effective ways to fight the dark side.
Guests wanting to visit Star Wars Land will need to purchase Disney Hollywood Studios tickets, which range between $97 and $115 and can be bought both online and at the gate.
Star Wars Land
- Location: 351 S Studio Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA