Splitsville Luxury Lanes is a bowling alley with style, located in the Disney Springs resort. It’s a 2-storey building with an upscale appearance that has a full dining area and a very wide selection of menu items. Bowling at Splitsville is perfect for children and adults of all ages, so it’s a great place to take your family, have a party, or hold a company team-building event.
It’s recommended that you call to reserve your lanes. The price of bowling depends on the time and day, but you can get some bargain bowling on weekdays between 10.30am and 4pm for $15 per person, per hour. American pool tables are also available by the hour.
The food menu is excellent at Splitsville bowling alley, with pizzas (including gluten-free varieties), fish and chips, burgers, and a dedicated sushi bar. Prices are on par with other restaurants in the Disney Springs area, so expect rates that are slightly higher than those in Downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10.30am to 1am, Fridays from 10.30am to 2am, Saturdays from 10am to 2am, Sundays from 10am to 1am
- Location: Disney Springs, 1494 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-938-7467