Space Mountain is a classic roller coaster in Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme park. Despite running since 1975, this fun, space-themed roller coaster will get the heart racing and take you twisting and turning through the darkness until you reach the fantastic sight of thousands of stars and galaxies above you and around you.
Spin upside-down, to the side, and round-and-round in almost complete darkness on Space Mountain, an energetic space-themed rollercoaster which features spectacular constellations and other incredible space sights. The ride first ascends to the top of a 180-foot-high mountain before dropping into the unknown regions of outer space. See shooting stars and giant meteors fly past you and listen to the incredible sounds of space as you dip and drop through the Universe.
Despite its age, the ride is still one of the most popular at Walt Disney World Resort. In order to ride Space Mountain, you must have a ticket for Walt Disney World Resort and be 44 inches or taller.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Space Mountain Roller Coaster
- Location: Disney’s Magic Kingdom, 1180 Seven Seas Drive, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277