Space Mountain is a classic rollercoaster based in Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme park. Despite running for more than 30 years, this fun, space-themed rollercoaster will get the heart racing and take you twisting and turning through the darkness until you reach the fantastic sight of thousands of stars and galaxies above you and around you.
Spin upside-down, to the side, and round-and-round in almost complete darkness on Space Mountain, an energetic space-themed rollercoaster which features spectacular constellations and other incredible space sights. The ride first of all ascends to the top of a 180-foot-high mountain before dropping into the unknown regions of outer space. See shooting stars and giant meteors fly past you and listen to the incredible sounds of Space as you dip and drop through the Universe. The attraction was originally opened in 1975 by a NASA astronaut and is still one of the most popular rides at Walt Disney World Resort to this day. In order to ride Space Mountain you must have a ticket for Walt Disney World Resort and be 44 inches (112 cm) or taller.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Space Mountain Rollercoaster
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 00:00
- Location: Disney’s Magic Kingdom Theme Park
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277