Skull Island: Reign of Kong is a 4D simulator ride located in Universal Orlando Resort’s Islands of Adventure. Guests are transported back to the 1930s, where they board a safari vehicle and take part in an expedition deep into a primitive land island. Here, giant predators roam the earth! As these creatures fight for dominance, and your guides fight for survival, your only hope is the famous ape: King Kong.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Located between Jurassic Park and Toon Lagoon in Skull Island, Reign of Kong features a live actor in control of your vehicle, 3D glasses, and state of the art animatronics. This attraction has a height requirement of 34 inches, one of the lowest height requirements in the park. However, parents may want to reconsider before taking their small children on this ride, as it incorporates both speed and darkness. Lockers are provided for guests with bags.
In order to ride Skull Island: Reign of Kong, an Islands of Adventure day pass is required. Various packages are offered by Universal Orlando online and at the front gate.
Skull Island: Reign of Kong
- Opening Hours: Island of Adventure Park Hours (varies by week)
- Address: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Tel: +1 (407) 224-4233
- Price Range: $155 for One-Day IOA Park Pass