Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Orlando is America’s largest skeleton museum. It is a family owned museum started by a family in Oklahoma. The owner, Jay Villemarette, says his fascination with skulls and skeletons started when he was 7 years old when he found an animal skull in the woods. He collected them in his free time and when he became older, he introduced his wife Kim to his passion. Jay and Kim wanted to share their passion and opened the only two skeleton museums in America.
There are over 40 exhibits featuring nearly 500 real skeletons from around the world featured at Orlando’s Skeletons: Animals Unveiled. Don’t worry, all animals in the exhibit died of natural causes. Some of the skeletons in the museum took up to 500 hours to collect, clean, and display. You will see large skeletons like elephants, down to tiny birds and mice. Learn about geographical areas and engage in interactive displays. There is even an exhibit of Dermestid Beetles, which carefully remove the dried tissue from the skeletons. There is an amazing gift shop located inside Skeletons: Animals Unveiled. Find one-of-a-kind items, souvenirs and novelty gifts. This science packed store has something for every age.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
- Opening Hours: Open 365 days a year from 10:00 – 22:00 (Last entry is at 21:00)
- Address: I-Drive 360 Complex at 8441 International Drive Suite 250, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Price Range: Adults (12+) $19.99, Youth (3-11) $12.99, Children under 3 are free.