Sea Life Orlando is has interactive touch pools, bubble aquariums, floor-to-ceiling aquarium displays, a cold-water rock pool, and both 360-degree and 180-degree ocean tunnels featuring more than 5,000 sea animals. Meet shakes, colourful fish, seahorses, turtles, and jellyfish in 30 different displays as you explore the 3 oceans of the world.
You can test your sea life knowledge with an interactive quiz as you follow the trail through each exhibit. During your visit, you may see a dive show, where divers interact with the creatures inside the tanks. There are daily educational talks about the importance of the Breed, Rescue, Protect Program, so you can learn how to preserve marine habitats for future generations. Sea Life Orlando has live feedings throughout the day, so guests can watch the aquatic animals feed first-hand.
The aquarium also offers a Behind the Scenes Tour. During the guided tour you‘ll see how the aquarium works, experience a 60-minute interactive journey, and meet a member of the Sea Life Orlando dive or aquarist team. Ask the admissions desk upon arrival to enhance your ticket. The aquarium is easily accessible by the I-RIDE Trolley, Lynx Bus, or car.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Sea Life Orlando
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to 10pm
- Location: 8449 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 866-228-6444