Head to Disney's Contemporary Resort Marina for some extreme watersports at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre, including parasailing, water skiing, wake boarding, wake surfing, personal watercraft and tubing.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The center was established in 1998 by world famous water-skier Sammy Duvall, who won more than 80 professional championships and was ranked as the Number 1 water-skier in the world. Duvall set up this fun center on the marina area of Bay Lake, right outside Magic Kingdom, the perfect spot for some summer water fun! Take a parasail high into the air above Disney World Resort for spectacular views you can't see anywhere else, or learn how the pros do it by trying your hand water skiing or wake boarding, whizzing across the water on the back of a high-speed boat. Everyone is welcome at the center – whether you are a complete beginner or a professional. The expert team at Sammy's are welcoming and informative and make sure everyone gets a try.
Every watersport has a variety of levels and options to suit every person and can be booked in advance online or by phone. There is no single price for each activity, prices are dependent on which particular watersport you would like to try.
Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 17:00
- Address: 4600 North World Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-0754