SAK Comedy Lab is Downtown Orlando’s most prominent live improv comedy club. The 250-seat venue is packed almost every night of the week as the team of talented actors never put on the same show twice. Stars such as Wayne Brady and Jonathan Mangum got their start at SAK Comedy Lab, as well as many award-winning writers for shows such as SNL and The Office. Prices vary per show, ranging from $5 to $17.
SAK Comedy features a range of comedians in distinct shows, such as the local favourite – the Duel of Fools. The duel consists of 2 teams of professional improvisers competing for your laughs with the help of the audience’s suggestions. Guest judges are selected at the start of the show. Because seating is on a first-come-first-served basis, audience members wishing to participate in the show are encouraged to show up early. Additionally, SAK Comedy Lab offers a free improv class to anyone who is over 16 years of age and wishes to participate.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
SAK Comedy Lab
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 6pm to 11pm
- Location: 29 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-648-0001