The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is an enclosed launch steel roller coaster ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort. The coaster has 3 inversions, goes from 0 to 57 mph in 2.8 seconds, and lasts 1 minutes 22 seconds.
Enjoy the story that unfolds while you wait in line to board The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Tour G-Ford Records, where Aerosmith is finishing a recording session. When the band realises everyone is late for the concert, they invite you to come along in their super-stretch limo. Once you board the ride, a radio DJ presents an informational safety talk followed by Steven Tyler from Aerosmith counting down for the ride. Your car will launch from 0 to 58 mph in 2.8 seconds before reaching the 3 inversions. Neon signs light up the dark track to mimic road signs of the darkened freeway of Los Angeles as you speed to the big show.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster plays a special soundtrack produced exclusively by Aerosmith and Disney Imagineers for the ride. The songs contain new lyrics to commonly known Aerosmith songs like “Walk This Way”, “Dude (Looks Like a Lady)”, “Sweet Emotion” and “Back in the Saddle”. The classic song “Love in an Elevator” was specifically rewritten to “Love in a Roller Coaster” for this attraction. To join this ride, you must be 122 cm or taller.
The Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Location: Walt Disney World Hollywood Studios, 351 S Studio Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277