The modern Port Canaveral is one of the largest cruise terminals in the US, located in Cape Canaveral, just 45 minutes from Downtown Orlando. Port Canaveral is Florida's fastest growing port and is the 3rd busiest cruise port in the world offering visitors the opportunity to take once-in-a-lifetime cruises around the US and even worldwide.
Close to Orlando's theme parks, downtown area, the airport, and Cape Canaveral's exciting space attractions, such as the Kennedy Space Center, the Port is a well-designed hub set to ensure that your arrival into or departure from Florida is completely stress-free. Cruises that depart from the port include the Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, and Carnival Cruise Lines.
You can enjoy half-day and full-day fun at the port by taking a short gaming cruise or dining at the many high-class restaurants in the modern terminal buildings. You can also visit Jetty Park, an oceanfront beach that offers a number of outdoor activities including camping and fishing.
Parking is available at the port and starts from $64 for a 3-day stay. It’s also possible to book your parking tickets in advance online.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Location: Charles M Rowland Dr, Port Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
- Tel: +1 321-783-7831