The planetarium at Seminole State College offers entertaining, theatrical and educational private and public shows about the Earth's neighbourhood. Fully named the Emil Buehler Perpetual Trust Planetarium, its magical and interactive theatre brings the solar system into sharp focus.
Tickets cost $6 for adults, $4 for concessions and $4 for children, while pre-schoolers, Seminole State students, faculty and staff can enjoy free entry to shows. Shows take place every Friday night from 8.15pm and on Saturdays.
The planetarium at Seminole State College has played an integral part in Floridian life for over 25 years, with regular demonstrations and presentations about space and science available to children and adults visiting Orlando. The theatre hosts shows for individual guests, schools and families that is both educational and fun. The live and interactive shows teach children and adults about gravity, forces, optics, and science's greatest discoveries in an entertaining way.
Public shows include traditional star displays, cultural shows, and feature presentations that take spectators on a journey through space and time. The planetarium also hosts a number of events at the college and around Orlando, including its Solar Saturdays, which take place on selected Saturdays at Lake Mary Farmer's Market and other locations.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Emil Buehler Perpetual Trust Planetarium
- Location: Seminole State College - Sanford/Lake Mary Campus, 100 Weldon Blvd., B, Sanford, FL 32773, USA
- Tel: +1 407-708-2360