Orlando City Stadium, home of the Orlando City Soccer Club, is located in downtown Orlando. It is within walking distance of the Amway Center and the bar district. When it opens in 2017, Orlando City Stadium will boast a 25,500 seat capacity, a large canopy to both amplify the crowd noise and to provide shelter from the weather, and a fan plaza that will span 10,000 square feet. The owners have identified the best features from all other major stadiums and are working to incorporate all of these features into the Orlando City Stadium, to include a high-tech experience for all the fans – no matter where you are seated.
Orlando City Stadium has also acquired 12 acres of land to the east of the stadium for tailgating (pre-game parties) and other major events. You can reserve your tickets now online at www.orlandocitysc.com and to see the schedule of first games held in this amazing new stadium. Orlando City Stadium is located on Church Street in downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Orlando City Stadium
- Location: Church Street and Parramore Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32805
- Price Range: Ticket start from $16