Orlando Balloon Rides allow you to see Orlando from new heights when you take a wonderful hot air balloon ride over Disney World and enjoy the sights across Orlando. Established in 1985, Orlando Balloon Rides is one of the most trusted adventure providers in Orlando and one of the largest hot air balloon operators.
Every ride starts with the inflation, an exciting 20 minutes of watching the balloon come to life before you can lift off into the air! The balloons can ascend far beyond the tree tops and up to a thousand feet into the sky.
The ride usually lasts around one hour and takes you over orange groves, theme parks, and swamp forests that make Florida so unique. All of the rides commence at sunrise when the weather is pristine and the wind soft, so you get the best views of the Orlando cityscape and surrounding area.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Rides are available 365 days a year, but should be booked in advance if you have a specific day you want to fly. If the weather does not adhere to safety conditions then rides can be canceled, make sure you stay up to date on the status of your flight by calling the Flight Line the night before.
An adult ticket costs $195 during the week and $225 at the weekend. A child's ticket (between 4-10 years old) cost $99 during the week and $109 at the weekend.
Orlando Balloon Rides
- Opening Hours: 09:00– 21:00 daily (depending on the weather)
- Address: 44294 US Highway 27, Davenport, FL 33897, USA
- Tel: +1 407-894-5040