The Orange County Convention Center is the main public convention centre for all of Central Florida. Various events and exhibitions are held daily at the centre, ranging from ballet recitals and antique roadshows to motorcycles expos and fitness competitions.
The large complex is divided into 3 concourses – North, South and West – and connects directly to the Hyatt Regency Orlando Resort. Visitors are welcome to check out the weekly event calendar online, as well as purchase tickets for any public event or exposition they might be interested in.
The Orange County Convention Center can be found on South International Drive, just 5 minutes from the Official Visitors Center. Facilities offered at the convention centre range from bag check and shoe shine to airline check-in and even massage services. Various food options are provided as well, including American, Greek, Chinese, French and Italian cuisine.
The I-Ride Trolley provides visitors with affordable transportation between the complex and many of the surrounding hotels, while LYNX Bus Service offers transportation from Orlando International Airport.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Orange County Convention Center
- Location: 9800 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-685-9800