The 13-mile stretch of white sand that makes New Smyrna Beach so wonderful is just an hour's drive from downtown Orlando, on the stunning Atlantic coast.
The fine sand of New Smyrna Beach is popular among surfers and sunbathers alike, as well as anyone looking for a picture-perfect day out close to downtown Orlando. Spend long sun-filled days chilling out on the beach while adventurous visitors can try their hand at surfing on the famous eastern waves, which has been listed among the world’s best.
The town of New Smyrna also has some historic sites that should be visited during your time at the beach. These include the New Smyrna Beach Sugar Mill Ruins and the historic downtown region, with its quaint cafés and restaurants.
Some parts of the beach are traffic-free zones, which is perfect for families looking to set up a safe spot on the beach. There are plenty of off-beach parking spots in Smyrna Dunes Park, Matthews Blvd and many others.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
New Smyrna Beach Orlando
- Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL, USA