Albin Polasek Museum
The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens occupies the historic home of Czech sculptor, Albin Polasek. While the property is small, it provides the chance to be close to the artwork and take great photographs. Join the museum's tour, which includes a short video which explains the history of the property. It also gives a better understanding Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm, Sundays from 1pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 633 Osceola Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-647-6294
Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe
The Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe is a Catholic place of worship, featuring a majestic 2,000-seat main church. Mosaics, paintings, and stained glass adorn the walls of the church, and a professional in-residence chorus makes up the Basilica Choir. You're welcome to attend mass, which takes place throughout the week, as Read More...
- Address: 8300 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-239-6600
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando is where you can discover how chocolate is created, from the bean to the bar and from the bar to your tummy. A visit to this interactive centre takes you through a Cacao Tree Greenhouse, onto the Mystical River of Chocolate and finally on the Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar tour to find out more about the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 6pm
- Address: 9901 Hawaiian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-705-3475
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum displays the world's largest collection of pieces by Louis Comfort Tiffany, as well as perfectly-preserved American decorative arts from the 19th and 20th centuries. A striking exhibit here is the reconstructed remains of Louis Comfort Tiffany's 1893 chapel, made for the World's Columbian Exposition. The chapel measures 39 feet long and 23 feet wide, and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 9.30am to 4pm (Fridays until 8pm), Sundays from 1pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 445 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-645-5311
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando has over 5,000 exceptional exhibits on display, from antique art to contemporary art. Located in Rollin's College, it's right in the heart of Winter Park, and overlooks the stunning Lake Virginia.
The museum's collections include the only European Old Masters collection in the Orlando area, along with contemporary American pieces. You'll see over 500 paintings, 1,600 prints, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 10am to 4pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 5pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: Rollins College, 1000 Holt Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-646-2526
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is an arts complex in Downtown Orlando, hosting numerous shows and events. The venue features a 2,700-seat theatre hall for the Broadway plays that are performed several times a month, as well as a 1,700-seat venue for smaller events such as ballet recitals, orchestral performances and award ceremonies.The Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm (closed on Sundays)
- Address: 445 S Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-839-0119
Holy Land Experience
The Holy Land Experience offers interactive exhibits and live shows set in ancient Jerusalem. The museum aims to educate visitors about Christianity in a fun yet respectful manner – its daily productions recount the events that transpired during the life of Jesus Christ. You get to explore an exact replica of the Garden Tomb and walk through golden Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10am to 6pm (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Address: 4655 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811, USA
- Tel: +1 407-872-2272
Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center is a fully operational NASA launch centre, as well as a popular family attraction in Orlando. Its visitor centre has plenty to keep the whole family occupied for the entire day, with highlights including the original Atlantis Space Shuttle, a Saturn V moon rocket, a 3D IMAX theatre, a launch simulator and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Address: Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953, USA
- Tel: +1 855-433-4210
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Orlando displays life-like wax figures of famous celebrities, sports stars and historical figures. There are 6 sections for you to explore and find your favourite celeb to pose with and photograph.
Get up-close and personal with Albert Einstein, The President of the United States, Michael Jackson, Shrek and even Angelina Jolie. In fact, there are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm (Friday–Saturday until 11pm)
- Address: ICON Orlando 360, 8387 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 866-630-8315
- Price Range: $15.00 per child, $20.00 per adult
Mennello Musuem of American Art
The Mennello Museum of American Art is a rotating exhibition featuring American art of all genres and time periods. A must-see at this prestigious art gallery in Orlando is a permanent collection of paintings by self-taught artist Earl Cunningham. You can also explore the Sculpture Garden, which merge into the Orlando Urban Trail bicycle and pedestrian path. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10.30am to 4.30pm, Sundays from 12pm to 4.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 900 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-246-4278
Orange County Regional History Center
Visit the Orange County Regional History Center for an insight into Florida's rich heritage with a range of exhibits and exhibitions over four floors. Located in the city's old courthouse, the non-for-profit museum details around 12,000 years of Florida's history, including some interactive displays about Walt Disney.
The Orange County Regional History Center is affiliated the Smithsonian Institution, which means there are a number of unique exhibitions and events that also take place throughout the year at the museum.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 5pm, Sunday from 12pm to 5pm
- Address: 65 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-836-8500
Orlando Museum of Art
The Orlando Museum of Art is one of the oldest and most renowned in the Central Florida area, featuring nationally recognised exhibits. Every first Thursday of the month, from 6pm to 9pm, you're invited to discover new local artists, listen to live music, and check out the featured exhibition of the month. The Orlando Museum of Art Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 10am to 4pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-896-4231
- Price Range: Adults $10, Children $5
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center displays an array of exhibits and hands-on activities just outside of Downtown Orlando. A must-see is Nature Works, a huge space on the ground floor that details much of the surrounding Central Florida wildlife and ecosystems. Another area for younger children is Kids Town, a miniature town full of fun and interactive games. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Tuesday from 10am to 5pm
- Address: 777 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-514-2000
- Price Range: $19.95 for adults, $13.95 for kids
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium contains so many items, photographs and interactive exhibits that you won't believe are real, from shrunken human heads to bizarre animal oddities. Located on International Drive, you definitely won't miss this crazy building, which looks like it's sinking into the ground… believe it or not! Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to midnight
- Address: 8201 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-345-0501
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Orlando is one of the largest skeleton museums in the world. This family-owned center has over 40 exhibits, with nearly 500 real skeletons from around the world. You’ll also see large skeletons like elephants, down to tiny birds and mice – don't worry, as all animals in the exhibit died of natural causes. Some of the skeletons Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Address: ICON Orlando 360, 8441 International Dr Suite 250, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-203-6999
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition in in Orlando is where you can see genuine artefacts of the iconic ship, which were recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. You can learn more about the fateful events which led to its tragic sinking at this interactive centre.
Join a full-guided tour of the 20,000 sq ft museum, where you can Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 8pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to 6pm
- Address: 7324 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-248-1166