Albin Polasek Museum
The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens is a small museum located in Winter Park, just north of Orlando. The museum is in the historic home of Czech sculptor Albin Polasek. Although the property is small, it provides the ability to be close to the artwork and take great photographs. Classic sculptures are in the garden Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sun 13:00 - 16:00, Tue - Sat 10:00 – 16:00 (Closed Monday)
- Address: 633 Osceola Avenue Winter Park, Florida 32789
- Tel: +1 407-647-6294
- Price Range: $5 per person (Parking: Free)
Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe
The Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe is a Catholic place of worship, featuring a majestic 2,000 seat main church. Renowned for its size and beauty, the Basilica is a favorite for both locals and tourists alike. Visitors are welcome to attend mass, held at various times throughout the week, as Read More...
- Address: 8300 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821
- Tel: +1 407-239-6600
Chocolate Kingdom museum allows you the chance to take part in an interactive journey to discover how chocolate is created. Chocolate Kingdom Orlando takes you through a Cacao Tree Greenhouse, onto the Mystical River of Chocolate and finally on the Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar tour to find out more about the machinery involved in making chocolate. The Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 18:00
- Address: 2858 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 407-705-3475
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Charles Hosmer Morse Museum is home to the world's largest collection of pieces by Louis Comfort Tiffany, as well as perfectly-preserved American decorative arts from the 19th and 20th centuries.
The museum was founded by Jeannette Genius McKean in 1942, who rescued most of these incredible artifacts from the Tiffany estate. In 1995, the museum moved Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tues - Sat 09:30 – 16:00, Sun 13:00 – 16:00
- Address: 445 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-645-5311
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando is located in Orlando's oldest college, Rollin's College, and is one of the oldest and most distinguished collections of art in Florida. The exquisite Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando has over 5,000 exceptional exhibits on display, from antique art to contemporary art. Overlooking the stunning Lake Virginia, the museum is located in Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue - Fri 10:00 - 16:00, Sat - Sun 12:00 - 17:00, (Closed Monday)
- Address: 1000 Holt Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-646-2526
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is a performing arts complex in Downtown Orlando, hosting numerous shows and events. The venue features a 2,700-seat theater hall for the several Broadway plays that take place monthly, as well as a 1,700-seat venue for smaller events such as ballet recitals, orchestral performances and award ceremonies. The Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Closed Sundays)
- Address: 445 S Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801
- Tel: +1 407-839-0119
- Price Range: Varies by event.
Holy Land Experience
The Holy Land Experience is an interactive museum set in ancient Jerusalem, aimed to educate its visitors about the Christian religion. The many structures and exhibits mirror those of the ancient city, and the daily productions recount the events that transpired during the life of Jesus Christ. Visitors have a chance to explore an exact replica Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 (Closed Sunday & Monday)
- Address: 4655 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811
- Tel: +1 407-872-2272
- Price Range: $50 adults / $35 children
Kennedy Space Center
The Kennedy Space Center proves year after year to be one of the region’s most popular tourist attractions, while still functioning as a fully-operational NASA launch center at the same time. Highlights including the original Atlantis Space Shuttle, Apollo’s ‘Saturn V’ moon rocket, a 3D IMAX theater, a launch simulator and the Astronaut Hall of Fame. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 19:00 daily
- Address: Kennedy Space Center, SR 405, FL 32899
- Price Range: Full day passes for adults start at $50 + tax and $40 + tax for children under 12 (prices as of 2015).
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Orlando has six sections of famous celebrities, sports stars and historical figures for you to pose and photograph. The wax sculptures are stunningly lifelike so you can get close and personal with Albert Einstein, The President of the United States, Michael Jackson, Shrek and even Angelina Jolie. In fact, there are true-life Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
- Address: 8387 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 866-630-8315
- Price Range: $15.00 per child, $20.00 per adult
Mennello Musuem of American Art
The Mennello Museum of American Art is a rotating exhibit featuring American art of all genres and time periods. Included in this prestigious art gallery in Orlando is a permanent collection of paintings by self-taught artist Earl Cunningham. The gallery is home to many pieces of art, including statues, hand blown glass, drawings, and paintings. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue - Sat 10:30 - 16:30, Sun 12:00 - 16:30 (Closed on Mondays and major holidays)
- Address: 900 East Princeton Street, Orlando, FL 32803
- Tel: +1 407-246-4278
- Price Range: Adults $5, Students (with valid ID) $1, and children under 18 are free.
Orange County Regional History Center
Visit the Orange County Regional History Center for an insight into Florida's rich heritage with a range of exhibits and exhibitions over four floors. Located in the city's old courthouse, the non-for-profit museum was established in 1942 and specializes in bringing 12,000 years of Florida's history to visitors. The Orange County Regional History Center is affiliated the Smithsonian Institution, which means there are a number of unique exhibitions and events that also take place throughout the year at the museum. The museum also features some great interactive displays about Walt Disney.
Orlando Museum of Art
The Orlando Museum of Art is a visual arts gallery near Downtown Orlando, featuring various notable works of art. Founded in 1924, this museum is one of the oldest and most accredited in the Central Florida area. Featuring nationally recognized exhibits, the museum is open daily from 10:00 to 16:00 and offers both individual and group Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Closed Mondays)
- Address: 2416 N Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL 32803
- Tel: +1 407-896-4231
- Price Range: Adults $10, Children $5
Orlando Science Center
Orlando Science Center makes for a pretty fun excursion away from the city’s amusement parks, presenting an array of exhibits and hands-on activities. Among the highlights include Nature Works, a huge space on the ground floor that details much of the surrounding Central Florida wildlife and ecosystems, which offers a great insight into how all living Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 17:00 daily
- Address: 777 E. Princeton Street Orlando, Florida
- Tel: +1 407-514-2000
- Price Range: $19.95 for adults, $13.95 for kids
Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium in Orlando is the ultimate collection of all things weird and unusual for the whole family to enjoy. Prepare to be shocked and amazed at this one-of-a-kind museum in Orlando's entertainment district. Ripley's contains so many items, photographs and interactive exhibits that you won't believe are real, from shrunken human Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – midnight, daily
- Address: 8201 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: + 1 407-345-0501
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Orlando is America’s largest skeleton museum. It is a family owned museum started by a family in Oklahoma. There are over 40 exhibits featuring nearly 500 real skeletons from around the world featured at Orlando’s Skeletons: Animals Unveiled. Don’t worry, all animals in the exhibit died of natural causes. Some of the skeletons Read More...
- Opening Hours: Open 365 days a year from 10:00 – 22:00 (Last entry is at 21:00)
- Address: I-Drive 360 Complex at 8441 International Drive Suite 250, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Price Range: Adults (12+) $19.99, Youth (3-11) $12.99, Children under 3 are free.
Titanic The Artifact Museum
Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition displays genuine Titanic artifacts in Orlando that have been recovered from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Learn more about the fatal events that occurred the night the world’s most famous maritime vessel, Titanic, sank in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean at this informative exhibition. Choose to take a full-guided tour Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (January to Mid-March, Mid-April to May and September to December), 10:00 – 19:00 (Mid-march to Mid-April and August) and 10:00 – 20:00 (June to July)
- Address: 7324 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-248-1166
- Price Range: Adult tickets cost $21.95 and children’s ticket cost $15.95 (ages 5-11)