The relaxed and laidback city of Mount Dora is surrounded by beautiful lakes and offers charming attractions and is open for visitors all year round. With a population of around 12,000 people, the small city of Mount Dora has a unique charm that is punctuated by its active arts community. Known as the “The New England of the South” and “The Festival City”, the city regularly sees outdoor festivals and art events take place throughout the year, including Mount Dora Arts Festival. There is also a popular antiques trade in Mount Dora and a museum of speed, dedicated to motorized vehicles of all types.
Dating back to the 19th century, the city was built around the beautiful Lake Dora, part of the Harris Chain of Lakes, which means that so many of its restaurants and shops have excellent waterside views. There are a number of attractions in the quaint town center such as the historic Lakeside Inn and Old Jail, as well as some peaceful accommodation. Take the Mount Dora Road Trolley to explore the historic town without having to drive. Mount Dora is a 40 minute drive from downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: n/a
- Location: Mt Dora, FL 32757, USA
- Tel: n/a