Every spring, Universal Studios Orlando comes alive to celebrate Mardi Gras – a family-friendly New Orleans street party with an exciting parade and a number of internationally-known live music concerts. Known as “Florida's Biggest Party”, Mardi Gras Orlando features 14 concerts, 1.7 million beads, and a breathtaking parade and takes place every spring. The annual tradition sees big name musical acts performing over the two-and-a-half month period and a nightly parade. The wacky and colorful Mardi Gras parade takes place at around 20:00 and sees millions of beads thrown into the air at spectators from performers giving the performance of their lives on top of glamorous floats. You will also get the chance to sample some authentic French Quarter cuisine straight from the heart of New Orleans around the park, including world famous gumbo, jambalaya and grilled Andouille sausage. Tickets to Mardi Gras are sold separately, unless you have a ticket to Universal Studios on a Mardi Gras date. Tickets to Mardi Gras will also give you free entry to a number of clubs and bars at Universal Citywalk after the festivities are over.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Mardi Gras Orlando
- Opening Hours: Select nights between February 6th and April 16th – see website for details.
- Address: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 363 8000
- Website: https://www.universalorlando.com/Events/Mardi-Gras/Overview.aspx