Every spring, Universal Studios Orlando celebrates Mardi Gras, recreating the famous, family-friendly New Orleans street party with an exciting parade and a number of live music concerts. Known as “Florida's Biggest Party”, Mardi Gras Orlando features 14 concerts, 1.7 million beads, and a breathtaking parade.
The annual tradition sees big name music acts performing over the 2-and-a-half-month period from early February to mid-April, with a nightly parade. The wacky and colourful Mardi Gras parade takes place at around 8pm and sees millions of beads thrown into the air for spectators as performers give it their all from top of glamorous floats.
The event also gives you the chance to sample some authentic French Quarter cuisine straight from the heart of New Orleans around the park, including the world-famous gumbo, jambalaya and grilled Andouille sausage.
Tickets to Mardi Gras are sold separately, unless you have a ticket to Universal Studios on a Mardi Gras date. Tickets to Mardi Gras will also give you free entry to a number of clubs and bars at Universal Citywalk after the festivities are over.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Mardi Gras Orlando
- Location: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407 363 8000