Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Orlando has six sections of famous celebrities, sports stars and historical figures for you to pose and photograph. The wax sculptures are stunningly lifelike so you can get close and personal with Albert Einstein, The President of the United States, Michael Jackson, Shrek and even Angelina Jolie. In fact, there are true-life wax representations of pretty much all of the most popular and influential people in history, sports, music, television, and film!
The incredible detail contained within each figure is impeccable, as to be expected at the world’s premier wax works museum. Please note you cannot eat or drink inside Madame Tussauds Orlando, but you can take many pictures of anything inside the museum. They even have professional photographers to help you take the best pictures possible! You can get on stage with your favorite musicians, shake hands with historical figures, and more! Madame Tussauds is located at International Drive. here are other pricing packages combining tickets with other local attractions, annual passes and group rates.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
- Address: 8387 International Drive, Orlando
- Tel: +1 866-630-8315
- Price Range: $15.00 per child, $20.00 per adult