Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Orlando has 6 sections of famous celebrities, sports stars and historical figures for you to pose with and photograph. The wax sculptures are stunningly lifelike, so you can get up-close and personal with Albert Einstein, The President of the United States, Michael Jackson, Shrek and even Angelina Jolie. In fact, there are true-life wax representations of pretty much all of the most popular and influential people in history, sports, music, television, and film!
The incredible detail of each figure is impeccable, as you’d expected at the world’s premier waxworks museum. Please note you cannot eat or drink inside Madame Tussauds Orlando, but you can take many pictures of anything inside the museum. They even have professional photographers to help you take the best pictures possible. You can get on stage with your favourite musicians, shake hands with historical figures, and more!
Madame Tussauds is located on International Drive. Standard entry costs $20 for adults and $15 for children. There are other pricing packages combining tickets with other local attractions, annual passes and group rates.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm (Friday–Saturday until 11pm)
- Location: ICON Orlando 360, 8387 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 866-630-8315