Lake Toho (Lake Tohopekaliga, to use its full name) is a 23,000-acre fishing lake in Kissimmee, Florida known for its professional bass fishing competitions and birdwatching opportunities. This popular lake is home to a staggering amount of freshwater bass, alligators, water snakes and turtles. Named one of the top 100 lakes in the country for topwater fishing, Lake Toho has been welcoming professional fishers since the early 1980s. In 2001, Dean Rojas even broke the national record for a one day catch in this very same lake.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Lakefront Park, located on the north side of Lake Toho, offers a seating area, a playground and even a miniature lighthouse. Segway tours are also offered nearby, traveling along the outer edge of the lake. The Big Toho Marina is located on the west side of Lake Toho. Here, visitors can visit The Bait & Tackle Shop and eat at the Blue Grill. Licensed fishing guides are available for charter tours, many even offering a ‘no fish-no pay’ special throughout the year. Airboat tours are offered by Big Toho Airboat Tours in this same area, costing $75 for adults and $64 for children.
The Lake Toho Marina is located on 69 Lakeview Drive, accessible from Highway 528. For fans of outdoor pursuits, this rugged yet accessible part of Orlando is one of the best ways to get away from the city and spend some time experiencing the native sights and sounds of the Orlando wilderness.
- Opening Hours: 05:30 - 17:00
- Address: 69 Lakeview Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34741
- Tel: +1 407-846-2124