Cirque du Soleil Orlando – La Nouba
Acrobatic circus show in Disney Springs0
Cirque du Soleil brings La Nouba to Orlando, a creative and exciting display of live acrobatics, trapeze, contortionists, jugglers, singers, and theatrics. This is the world's most renowned circus show and is highly recommended.
Cirque du Soleil's unique show is held at Disney Springs Marketplace, a thriving entertianment complex in the Disney World Resort area, set in a circus-tent-style theater that has been constructed specially for the show.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Be amazed by the incredible trampoline artists as you watch them complete 395 flips and 62 twists in just 7.5 minutes! Not forgetting the talented aerial ballet dancers, who balance perilously and gracefully on strands of silk in the air. The set is unbelievable too, with a mechanical stage and some impressive lighting and sound systems to frame the performers. La Nouba literally means, the party, and the show is certainly that. A great show for the whole family where you can watch 65 artists from 15 countries and gasp in awe.
Disney Springs offers a 3,000-space parking garage for visitors and La Nouba Orlando also has its own open-air parking lot. Parking is free but be sure to leave enough time for traffic congestion in the area.
La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
- Opening Hours: Tues - Sat 18:00 and 21:00
- Address: Disney Springs Area 1478 Buena, Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-7328
- Price Range: Tickets start from $59
You May Also Like