The Kissimmee Sports Arena Rodeo is known as "The Greatest Show on Dirt". Cowboys and cowgirls from all over Central Florida participate in several events a month to compete for glory (and quite a lot of money). Each competition is real and unrehearsed. They host bull riding, barrel racing, bucking broncos and calf roping. You'll even see rodeo clowns! The events are a look into the life of a cowboy (or cowgirl) and are today's link to wild western heritage. The area is smaller than you might imagine, but it gives a very intimate atmosphere to feel like you’re a part of the action. The experience of watching this rodeo in Orlando impresses many people with its genuine feel and the lack of glitz or glamour that is so abundant in the big Orlando theme parks.
Rodeo events are usually two or three times a month on Friday nights, rain or shine, at 20:00. The Kissimmee Sports Arena Rodeo has a full concession stand with hamburgers, hot dogs, and drinks. Visit the saloon for your choice of alcoholic drinks or stop by a vendor booth for authentic rodeo attire. There is live music and dancing after every show. Consider wearing comfortable, casual clothing because the arena can be dusty and on occasion, muddy. If you are under 12 years old, make sure you wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to participate in the show during intermission.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Kissimmee Sports Arena Inc
Tickets: Adults $25, Children (ages 6-12) $10, Children 5 and under are free.
Parking is Free.
- Location: 1010 Suhls Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34741 (around 30 minutes’ drive from downtown Orlando)
- Tel: 1-407-933-0020