Kings Bowl Orlando is a retro-style bowling alley that is open for late night bowling, dining and drinking. Put on your bowling shoes and take to the ten-pin lanes on International Drive, close to many other of Orlando’s top attractions.
Great for some day or night time fun, the enormous venue offers 22 ten-pin bowling lanes – some of which are located in their own private rooms – and two 40-person bars serving up freshly made cocktails and craft beers. And it doesn't stop there, Kings Bowl also has four billiards tables, a ping pong table, a shuffleboard table, an outdoor bocce ball court, and two enormous HDTVS and a projector screen. It's endless entertainment all in one place. Be sure to sample some of the excellent food on offer, including the signature buffalo wontons, pizzas, steak tips, and maple-glazed scallops.
Weekday games before 18:00 cost $6, while weekend games cost $7. After 18:00, games during the week cost $7 and $8 at the weekend. Shoe rental and socks are not included in the price of a game.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Kings Bowl Orlando
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 02:00
- Address: 8255 International Dr #120, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-0200