Kings Dining & Entertainment Orlando is a retro-style bowling alley that’s open for late night bowling, dining and drinking. Put on your bowling shoes and take to the 10-pin lanes on International Drive, close to many more of Orlando’s top attractions.
Great for some day or night time fun, the enormous venue has 22 bowling lanes, some of which are in their own private rooms. There are also a couple of 40-person bars serving up freshly made cocktails and craft beers. And it doesn't stop there: Kings Dining & Entertainment Orlando also has 4 billiards tables, a ping pong table, a shuffleboard table, an outdoor bocce ball court, 2 enormous TVs and a projector screen. It's endless entertainment all in 1 place. Be sure to sample some of the excellent food on offer, including the signature buffalo wontons, pizzas, steak tips, and maple-glazed scallops.
Weekday games before 6pm cost $6, while weekend games cost $7. After 6pm, games during the week cost $7 and $8 at the weekend. Shoe rental and socks are not included in the price of a game.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Kings Dining & Entertainment
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 2pm to midnight, Friday–Saturday from noon to 2am, Sundays from noon to midnight
- Location: 8255 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-0200