Kelly Park is a popular public park located in the outskirts of Orlando, in Apopka, Florida, best known for its free-flowing natural spring. Visitors flock to the park year-round to swim, tube and kayak in the cool, crystal-clear water. Tent and RV camping is offered at the park, alongside a full-service concession stand, picnic pavilions and a playground. Tube rentals are available as well, and lifeguards are staffed throughout the spring. The park charges an entry fee of $5 per vehicle and visitors are advised to arrive early as it usually reaches its full capacity of 280 vehicles by mid-morning. An extra 50 vehicles will allowed after 13:00 with an afternoon pass, which can be obtained at the entrance.
Although mostly known for its famous spring, Kelly Park is also a bird sanctuary. The Kelly Loop Trail is a 2 mile hike in which visitors can encounter and observe many of these native Florida birds. Deer, foxes and wild turkeys roam the area as well. All trails close at sundown, and fishing is prohibited throughout the park. The entrance this beautiful park is located on Kelly Park Road, just off State Road 429. It takes around 30 minutes to drive to Kelly Park from Downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00 (Summer), 08:00 - 18:00 (Winter)
- Address: 400 E Kelly Park Road, Apopka, FL 32712
- Tel: +1 407-254-1902
- Price Range: $5 per vehicle.