Kayaking options in Orlando are aplenty, given than the city’s springs and rivers are some of the most beautiful in the state of Florida. A local favorite for kayaking outings is Adventures in Florida. They offer tour outings such as Full Moon Kayak Session, Wekiva River Kayak Session and Manatee Encounter Kayak Session. They also have individual kayaks for rent at their St. Johns River, Wekiva River and Econlockhatchee River locations.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
One of the most unique kayaking outings offered by Adventures in Florida is the Bioluminescence Paddle. This exciting tour starts at 18:30 as nightfall is essential to seeing the ‘living lights’ in the warm Indian River water. The tour lasts a couple of hours and a night-swim is included. All tours include a two-person kayak, life jackets and a knowledgeable guide. Adventures in Florida limits their tours to a maximum of 16 people so booking in advance is highly recommended.
Adventures in Florida
- Address: 3208 East Colonial Drive #261 Orlando, Florida 32803
- Tel: +1 407 924-3375