International Drive Orlando is the center of the city’s entertainment scene. The long street connects all of Orlando's major attractions, including SeaWorld, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Aquatica SeaWorld's Waterpark, Chocolate Kingdom, The Orlando Eye, and Sea Life Orlando.
Adrenaline seekers can try an indoor skydiving wind tunnel at iFLY Orlando or take a helicopter tour of the city with International HeliTours. International Drive also has some great museums, including the weird and wonderful Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Madame Tussauds, and Titanic – the Artifact Exhibition. Enjoy some of Orlando's best theme parks on International Drive, including swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Cove and seeing some of your favorite movies come to life at Universal Studios Florida. And if that wasn't enough, you can also play all kinds of mini golf, ride the Orlando Eye, and eat, drink, and shop at the street's many shops, bars, and restaurants. The street also connects all of the major resorts by trolley, so you can hop between attractions easily. The unique and exclusive I-RIDE trolley runs the length of International Drive on a daily basis and at regular intervals from 22:00 to 10.30pm.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Location: International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-248-9590
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/idriveorlando/