Walt Disney World Resort's IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is a light and sound show for the senses at Disney's Epcot Park. It features fireworks and music, all to celebrate the incredible planet Earth.
The show takes place around the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot and tells the story of our planet using a number of exciting fireworks displays, lights, and music. The celebrated show was established in 1999 and has been a non-stop success ever since.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is separated into 3 parts. The first is about the creation of the planet, and uses lots of fireworks and explosions. The second part is all about the history of the globe and humanity's achievements so far. The third part is about the future – and is a beautiful and hopeful display featuring stunning comets of light.
The acclaimed live multi-media event has received several awards, including Best Outdoor Night Production Show at the Golden Ticket Awards. Be sure to look out for narration by some of the most famous Disney characters of all time!
The show takes place at Disney's Epcot Park in Orlando. The park has access from Amtrak and Sunrail services, and has plenty of parking available at the park if you do plan to drive. Shows last for around 12 minutes and is the final performance in the park each night.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Opening Hours: Daily at 9pm
- Location: 200 Epcot Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-824-4321