At iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel, you can experience the sensation of freefalling without ever leaving solid ground. Thanks to high powered winds, this indoor skydiving experience gives you get the same adrenaline rush of jumping out of a plane without actually jumping out of a plane.
The wind tunnel at iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel gives you a realistic experience of freefalling from a plane using its wall-to-wall cushion of air that allows you to float safely off the ground. There are no harnesses or parachutes, just free-flying. What's great is that it's safe for everyone – from children as young as 3 to adults as old as 100. The experienced team of trainers and safety experts ensure you experience a fun flight every time. The attraction has become so popular that a new sport, called bodyflight, has even started to grow as a result!
Tickets are sold in packages, which includes pre-flight training and any protective clothing you will need for your flight. A 2-flight package (ideal for first-time flyers) costs about $60 while a 4-flight package costs about $100. First-time flyers should arrive at least 1 hour before their flight to allow time for training and instruction.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 12pm to 7pm, Fridays from 12pm to 9pm, Saturdays from 9am to 9pm, Sundays from 9am to 7pm
- Location: 8969 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-337-4359