At iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel you can experience the sensation of would it feels like to really fly, without ever leaving solid ground. Thanks to high powered winds, you get the same adrenaline rush of jumping out of a plane, without actually jumping out of a plane at this indoor skydiving experience.
The wind tunnel at iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel gives you a realistic experience of free falling from a plane using its wall-to-wall cushion of air that allows you to float safely off the ground. There are no harnesses or parachutes, just free flying. What's great is that it's safe for everyone – from children as young as three to adults as old as 100, the experienced team of trainers and safety experts ensure you experience a fun flight every time. The attraction has become so popular that a new sport, called bodyflight, has even started to grow as a result!
Tickets are sold in packages, which includes pre-flight training and any protective clothing you will need for your flight. A two flight package (ideal for first time flyers) costs $59.95 while a four flight package costs $99.95. First time flyers should arrive one hour before their flight.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
iFly Orlando Indoor Wind Tunnel
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 22:30
- Address: 6805 Visitors Cir, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-903-1150