Forever Florida is a large wildlife conservation area offering some of the best horseback riding trails near Orlando. This preserved region of land encompasses 9 different ecosystems, all of which you can experience on a horseback safari. Riders are personally matched to each horse according to personality and level of experience. A guide also rides along with the party, providing insight and commentary on the history of the preservation. Florida wildlife, including alligators, turtles and turkeys can be spotted all throughout Forever Florida’s lush scenery.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
The Horseback Safari at Forever Florida lasts an average of 90 minutes and costs $69.99 per person. Any rider above the age of 10 is welcome. Halfway through the safari, riders will dismount and walk along a boardwalk that provides a great view of the swamps covering the area. Visitors are advised to wear long pants and close toed shoes to this Horseback Safari. Located to the south of Orlando, Forever Florida can be reached via the Florida Turnpike. It is around one hour’s drive from downtown Orlando to the stables.
Horseback Safari at Forever Florida
- Address: 4755 N Kenansville Road, St Cloud, FL 34773
- Tel: +1 407-957-9794
- Price Range: $69.99