The Holy Land Experience is an interactive museum set in ancient Jerusalem, aimed to educate its visitors about the Christian religion. The many structures and exhibits mirror those of the ancient city, and the daily productions recount the events that transpired during the life of Jesus Christ.
Visitors have a chance to explore an exact replica of the Garden Tomb and walk through golden arches framing the impressive Great Temple. Live shows take place every day, ranging from musical to dramatic. A professional cast of performers brings the Bible to life with a series of original and captivating plays.
The Holy Land Experience offers weekly church services and Bible studies for anyone wishing to attend. The large outdoor museum welcomes hundreds of visitors per day, both tourists and locals alike, with free parking available. Entry is $50 for adults and $35 for children, but those under 2 years of age do not require paid admission. The Holy Land Experience is located just off Intersate-4 at exit 78.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Holy Land Experience
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10am to 6pm
- Location: 4655 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32811, USA
- Tel: +1 407-872-2272