Brave Universal Studio Florida's tallest ride on Hollywood Rip Ride and Rockit and enjoy hit songs on every twist and turn as you travel at a top speed of 65 mph and reach heights of 167 feet! For fans of thrilling, high speed rollercoasters this is one you must try.
The 1 minute and 37 second ride at Universal Studios is one of the most thrilling and fun rides in the park (and all of Orlando, in fact), as you get to choose a song to listen to on the way round and travel at incredible speeds! As the music starts pumping you are lifted up seven stories high above Universal Studios before the adrenaline-pumping ride begins. Let this incredible rollercoaster take you on the world's first non-inverting loop and through a number of audio and visual effects as you speed through another five near-miss moments of excitement. What's more, at the end you get to watch your entire experience back on video and even take it home or send it to your family and friends!
Admission to the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is included in your ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal Park-to-Park Pass, or Annual Pass.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Rollercoaster
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 20:00 (weekdays) , 09:00 – 21:00 (weekends)
- Address: Universal Studios Florida, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000