Hollywood Rip Ride and Rockit is Universal Orlando Resort’s tallest ride. On it, you can enjoy hit songs on every twist and turn as you travel at a top speed of 65 mph and reach heights of 167 feet. For fans of thrilling, high-speed roller coasters, this is one you must-try.
The 1 minute and 37 second ride at Universal Studios is one of the most thrilling and fun rides in the park (and all of Orlando, in fact), as you get to choose a song to listen to on the way round and travel at incredible speeds. As the music starts pumping, you are lifted up 7 storeys, high above Universal Studios, before the adrenaline-pumping ride begins.
Let this incredible roller coaster take you on the world's first non-inverting loop and through a number of audio and visual effects as you speed through another 5 near-miss moments of excitement. What's more, at the end, you get to watch your entire experience back on video and even take it home or send it to your family and friends.
Admission to the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is included in your ticket to Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Park-to-Park Pass, or Annual Pass.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- Location: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000