Harry P. Leu Gardens is 50 acres of beautiful gardens, lakes, trails, and forest. Mr. and Mrs. Harry P. Leu, who traveled the world, started the Leu Gardens. Each trip they would bring home exotic plants and over 240 varieties of camellias for their gardens. In 1961, the Leu family deeded the property to the city of Orlando. Their home was restored and guided tours are available to visitors.
The Harry P. Leu Gardens are known for their extensive collections of aroids, azaleas, bamboo, bananas, citrus, ferns, hibiscus, and roses. The gardens are divided into 15 themed sections, including a Butterfly Garden, Citrus Grove, Tropical Stream Garden, and the Floral Clock.
There are regular scheduled events at the Leu Gardens, with movie nights, live jazz, and kids’ story time being among the most popular. Guests are permitted to bring small picnic lunches and eat on the patio of the Garden House Welcome Center. The gardens are self-guided. You can pick up a map at the Garden House Welcome Center. Personal photography is permitted.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 every day, closed December 25. Last admission is at 16:30
- Address: 1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32803
- Tel: +1 407-246-2620
- Price Range: Admission: Adults $10, Children (Grades K-12) $3, Children 4 and under are free.