All attractions in Orlando sorted by alphabetical order
The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens Orlando
The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens is a small museum located in Winter Park, just north of Orlando. The museum is in the historic home of Czech sculptor Albin Polasek. Although the property is small, it provides the ability to be close to the artwork and take great photographs. The guided tour includes a short Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm, Sundays from 1pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 633 Osceola Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-647-6294
Blue Man Group Orlando
The Blue Man Group is a comedy, theatre, rock concert, and dance party combined! Enjoy an outrageous and sensory show from this worldwide group of talented performers in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort. Featuring an upbeat trio of multi-instrumentalists, the Blue Man Show Orlando has several episodes of audience participation and appeals to pretty much Read More...
- Address: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-258-3626
Blue Spring State Park Florida
Blue Spring State Park spans over 2,600 acres and includes the largest spring on the St. John’s River. It’s a popular destination for locals and visitors. The water is crystal clear and usually around 73°F during swimming season. The freshwater spring is a manatee refuge and, from November to mid-March, is home to hundreds of West Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to sunset
- Address: 2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763, USA
- Tel: +1 386-775-3663
Canaveral National Seashore
Canaveral National Seashore is a sanctuary for wildlife and humans alike. It’s home to many endangered species, including the sea turtles who come to the beach to lay their eggs in the sand. Like many seaside cities, the area is ideal for visitors who enjoy outdoor activities. You’ll find horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, surfing, swimming, fishing, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Summer: daily from 6am to 8pm. Winter: daily from 6am to 6pm
- Location: 7611 S. Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32169, USA
- Tel: 1-386-428-3384
Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
The Central Florida Zoo in Sanford, Orlando, is an action-packed day out for the whole family. See some of the region's most interesting animals along with others from different continents. Smaller children can head to the Barnyard Buddies Children's Zoo, while those looking for a little more bite can head to the herpetarium, where the southeast's Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Address: 3755 W Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771, USA
- Tel: +1 407-323-4450
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando allows you the chance to take part in an interactive journey to discover how chocolate is created from the bean to the bar, and from the bar to your belly. Explore the centre's Cacao Tree Greenhouse, onto the Mystical River of Chocolate and finally on the Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar tour to find out Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 6pm
- Address: 9901 Hawaiian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-705-3475
Church Street in Orlando
Church Street is home to many of Orlando’s best restaurants, a bustling nightlife scene and the city’s iconic Railroad Depot (that now sits alongside the newly-built ‘SunRail’). It’s the place to go for first-timers wanting to get to know downtown a little better. Built in 1889, the old Railroad Depot still stands as a reminder of Read More...
- Location: Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Cirque du Soleil Orlando – La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil brings La Nouba to Orlando – a creative and exciting display of live acrobatics, trapeze, contortionists, jugglers, singers, and theatrics. This unique show is held at Disney Springs Marketplace, a thriving entertainment complex in the Disney World Resort area, set in a circus-tent-style theatre that has been constructed specially for the show. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 6pm to 9pm
- Address: Disney Springs Area, 1478 Buena, Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-7600
- Price Range: Tickets start from $59
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando
Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando has over 5,000 exceptional exhibits on display, from antique art to contemporary art. Located in Rollin's College, it's right in the heart of Winter Park, and overlooks the stunning Lake Virginia. The museum's collections include the only European Old Masters collection in the Orlando area, along with contemporary American pieces. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 10am to 4pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 5pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: Rollins College, 1000 Holt Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-646-2526
The Crayola Experience Orlando
Discover just how exciting colouring in can be at the Crayola Experience in Florida Mall. Try out 26 hands-on activities and enjoy being creative and free in the mesmerising Crayola Store. The range of fun and family-friendly activities at the Crayola Experience go from a simple colouring page to animating yours and your child's creation on Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm (weekends until 8pm)
- Address: The Florida Mall, 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809, USA
- Tel: +1 407-757-1700
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort is a campground nestled between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot theme parks. Almost 2,000 different camping sites are available, ranging from individual tent sites to full RV parking spots. The camping sites are a combination of paved driveways and sandy paths. Each site offers running water, electricity, outdoor grills and picnic tables. Read More...
- Address: 4510 N Fort Wilderness Trail, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-824-2900
Disney Springs Orlando
Disney Springs is an outdoor dining, shopping and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. It is one of several such areas that offers a mix of shopping, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and entertainment all in one place, but this one is undoubtedly the biggest in Orlando with 110 shops.Most shops are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Address: 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-6244
- Price Range: Parking and Admission are free
Downtown Kissimmee is a typical all-American historical town with shops, bars and restaurants to enjoy. Despite its past as a shipping town, the Downtown Kissimmee is today filled with boutique shops, restaurants, and a lively night scene. Our top tip to see as much of downtown Kissimmee as you can is it pick up a self-guided Read More...
- Location: Kissimmee, FL, USA
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is an arts complex in Downtown Orlando, hosting numerous shows and events. The venue features a 2,700-seat theatre hall for the Broadway plays that are performed several times a month, as well as a 1,700-seat venue for smaller events such as ballet recitals, orchestral performances and award ceremonies. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm (closed on Sundays)
- Address: 445 S Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-839-0119
- Price Range: Varies by event.
Escapology is a theme-based escape game, where up to 6 people can go on an adventure and have 1 hour to work together to find hidden objects, uncover clues, and solve any puzzles needed to escape to your freedom. Each game room is open to between 2 to 6 people and there’s a variety of fun Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Address: 11951 International Dr c3, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-278-1515
Exotic Animal Experience Orlando
Exotic Animal Experience gives guests the chance to come face to face with rare and fascinating creatures. This intimate interaction with African animals is both safe and non-intrusive, as the animals have been socialised since infancy and are accustomed to human interaction. The whole family can join in on the fun with a private 2-hour meet-and-greet Read More...
- Opening Hours: Thursday–Sunday by appointment only (closed Monday–Wednesday)
- Address: Orlando, FL 32833, USA
- Tel: +1 407-383-6766
Fantasmic! At Hollywood Studios theme park is Disney World Resort's nighttime extravaganza based on Mickey Mouse's imagination. The musical spectacular is a high-tech water show at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater and features Mickey Mouse and other famous Disney characters. The show’s filled with fireworks, lasers and water effects. Read More...
- Address: Disney's Hollywood Studios, Perimeter Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277
Finding Nemo - The Musical
Finding Nemo – The Musical at Walt Disney World Resort's Animal Kingdom is a live action stage show featuring Disney Pixar's best-loved characters from Finding Nemo – in puppet form. The musical performance features some wonderful songs for the whole family to enjoy. Just like the movie, the musical version of the wonderful Finding Nemo story Read More...
- Address: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-7211
Frozen Ever After Amusement
Frozen Ever After is a family-friendly attraction at Disney's Epcot theme park where you take a slow-moving Norwegian vessel through the movie Frozen's Arendelle to meet the famous characters and locations of the film. Set to the tune of the famous Frozen soundtrack, Frozen Ever After is a fun water journey for the whole family. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Address: Epcot, 1510 Avenue of the Stars, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-2273
Fun Spot America Theme Park
Fun Spot America is one of the few independent theme parks in Orlando, located across International Drive from the sprawling Universal Resort. This particular Orlando amusement park stays clear of any branded rides promoting movies or Hollywood gimmicks, instead focussing on the adrenalin-filled roller coasters, an excellent line-up of go karting tracks and a whole bunch Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to midnight
- Location: 5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-3867
Harry P. Leu Gardens Orlando
Harry P. Leu Gardens is 50 acres of beautiful gardens, lakes, trails, and forest. Mr. and Mrs. Harry P. Leu, who travelled the world, started the Leu Gardens. Each trip they would bring home exotic plants and over 240 varieties of camellias for their gardens. In 1961, the Leu family gifted the property to the city Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Address: 1920 N Forest Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-246-2620
Horseback Safari at Forever Florida
Forever Florida is a large wildlife conservation area offering some of the best horseback riding trails near Orlando. This preserved region of land encompasses 9 different ecosystems, all of which you can experience on a horseback safari. Riders are personally matched to each horse according to personality and level of experience. A guide also rides along Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8.30am to 5pm
- Address: 4755 N Kenansville Rd, St Cloud, FL 34773, USA
- Tel: +1 407-957-9794
iDrive 360 is a popular entertainment plaza on International Drive. This plaza is home to Madame Tussauds Orlando, Sea Life Aquarium and ICON Orlando – formerly the Orlando Eye. Visitors are welcome to purchase a single-attraction ticket, or a package to experience all 3. ICON Orlando is a famous 40-storey Ferris wheel, allowing you to see Read More...
- Address: International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-248-9590
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Walt Disney World Resort's IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is a light and sound show for the senses at Disney's Epcot Park. It features fireworks and music, all to celebrate planet Earth. The show takes place around the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot and tells the story of our planet using a number of exciting fireworks displays, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily at 9pm
- Address: 200 Epcot Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407-824-4321
International Drive Orlando
International Drive Orlando is the centre of the city’s entertainment scene. The long street connects all of Orlando's major attractions, including SeaWorld, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Aquatica Waterpark, Chocolate Kingdom, the Orlando Eye, and Sea Life Orlando. Adrenaline seekers can try an indoor skydiving wind tunnel at iFLY Orlando or take a helicopter tour of Read More...
- Location: International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Kelly Park is a popular public park located in the outskirts of Orlando, in Apopka, Florida. It’s best known for its free-flowing natural spring. Visitors flock to the park year-round to swim, tube and kayak in the cool, crystal-clear water. Tent and RV camping is offered at the park, alongside a full-service concession stand, picnic pavilions Read More...
- Opening Hours: Summer: daily from 8am to 8pm. Winter: daily from 8am to 6pm
- Address: 400 E Kelly Park Rd, Apopka, FL 32712, USA
- Tel: +1 407-254-1902
- Price Range: $5 per vehicle.
Lake Eola Park
Lake Eola Park is a pleasant downtown spot for picnics, exercise, paddle-boating or just a quick escape from the nearby high-rises. The 23-acre site, located off East Washington Street, features an almost mile-long walkway around the lake perimeter, as well as an event amphitheatre, a children’s playground, a bright red Chinese pagoda and a famous fountain. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 512 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
Lake Toho (Lake Tohopekaliga, to use its full name) is a 23,000-acre fishing lake in Kissimmee, Florida, known for its professional bass fishing competitions and birdwatching opportunities. This popular lake is home to a staggering amount of freshwater bass, alligators, water snakes and turtles. Lakefront Park, located on the north side of Lake Toho, offers a Read More...
- Address: 69 Lakeview Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34741, USA
- Tel: +1 407-846-2124
Madame Tussauds Orlando
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Orlando has 6 sections of famous celebrities, sports stars and historical figures for you to pose with and photograph. The wax sculptures are stunningly lifelike, so you can get up-close and personal with Albert Einstein, The President of the United States, Michael Jackson, Shrek and even Angelina Jolie. In fact, there are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm (Friday–Saturday until 11pm)
- Address: ICON Orlando 360, 8387 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 866-630-8315
The Mennello Museum of American Art
The Mennello Museum of American Art has a permanent collection of paintings by self-taught artist Earl Cunningham. The gallery has special exhibitions and events throughout the year, including a Folk Art Festival. Every second Sunday of the month is Free Family Day, which includes a make-and-take craft table.Just outside of The Mennello Museum of American Art is Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10.30am to 4.30pm, Sundays from 12pm to 4.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 900 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-246-4278
Mount Dora is surrounded by beautiful lakes and offers charming attractions all year round. With a population of around 12,000 people, the small city has a unique charm that’s punctuated by its active arts community. Known as the “The New England of the South” and “The Festival City”, Mount Dora sees outdoor festivals and art events Read More...
- Location: Mt Dora, FL 32757, USA
Ocala National Forest Orlando
Ocala National Forest is the largest nationally protected forest in Florida, and offers exciting activities, beautiful sights, and a number of camping and outdoor accommodation options. Ocala National Forest in Central Florida is home to a stunning 383,000 acres of natural landscape ready to be explored, including over 600 lakes, rivers and springs. Read More...
- Location: FL-40, Silver Springs, FL 34488, USA
- Tel: +1 352-625-2520
ICON Orlando – formerly known as the Orlando Eye – is one of the city’s most famous landmarks. The giant Ferris wheel elevates passengers 400 feet into the sky for some awesome panoramic views over downtown Orlando and Central Florida beyond.There are 30 capsules in total, which means you don’t have to queue and some of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 10am to 10pm, Friday–Saturday from 10am to midnight
- Location: ICON Orlando 360, 8401 International Dr #100, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-601-7907
Orlando Museum of Art
The Orlando Museum of Art is a visual arts gallery near Downtown Orlando, featuring various notable works of art. Founded in 1924, this museum is one of the oldest and most renowned in the Central Florida area, featuring nationally recognised exhibits. Every first Thursday of the month, from 6pm to 9pm, visitors are invited to discover Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 10am to 4pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Address: 2416 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803, USA
- Tel: +1 407-896-4231
SAK Comedy Lab Orlando
SAK Comedy Lab is one of Downtown Orlando’s most prominent live improv comedy clubs. The 250-seat venue is packed almost every night of the week as the team of talented actors never put on the same show twice. Stars such as Wayne Brady and Jonathan Mangum got their start at SAK Comedy Lab, as well as Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 6pm to 11pm (closed on Sundays and Mondays)
- Address: 29 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-648-0001
- Price Range: $17
Sea Life Orlando
SEA LIFE Orlando is one of the newest attractions in the Orlando area. They have interactive touch pools, bubble aquariums, floor-to-ceiling aquarium displays, a cold-water rock pool, and 360-degree and 180-degree ocean tunnels featuring more than 5,000 sea animals. Meet shakes, colorful fish, seahorses, turtles, and jellyfish in 30 different displays as you explore the 3 Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10pm to 10pm
- Location: 8449 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 866-228-6444
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Orlando
Skeletons: Animals Unveiled Orlando is America’s largest skeleton museum. It is a family owned museum started by a family in Oklahoma. There are over 40 exhibits featuring nearly 500 real skeletons from around the world at Orlando’s Skeletons: Museum of Osteology. Don’t worry – all animals in the exhibit died of natural causes. Some of the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Address: ICON Orlando 360, 8441 International Dr Suite 250, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-203-6999
The Everglades is a region of sub-tropical wetlands in the southern portion of Florida. Beginning at Lake Okeechobee, near Walt Disney World, the Everglades become more prominent about 3 to 4 hours south of Downtown Orlando. Here, the environment is ever-changing and mostly untouched. Swamps and mangroves are inhabited by various types of snakes and alligators, Read More...
- Location: Everglades City, FL 34139, USA
The Mad Cow Theatre Orlando
The Mad Cow Theatre is an exciting 2-level theatre in Downtown Orlando and is a fantastic space to watch live shows and performances from the The Mad Cow Theatre Company and other independent Orlando-based theatre groups. The theatre features a number of family-friendly performances for all ages, and has previously featured shows of great American literary Read More...
- Address: Church Street Marketplace, 54 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-297-8788
The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show Orlando
The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show is non-stop comedy. The audience doesn’t just watch the show; they become a part of it. Tony Brent is the only person in the cast, but he keeps everyone engaged in the show. Experience the high-energy magic, impersonations, and improvisational comedy, as well as mind-reading, and vanishing acts. The Read More...
- Address: WonderWorks Orlando, 9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-351-8800
Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve
The Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve is a scenic nature centre on the west side of Orlando, offering various hikes and trails. Home to the Vera Carter Environmental Center, visitors can tour a variety of exhibits and displays before heading out on a trek. The well-maintained trails loop through many of Florida’s major habitats, including a pine forest, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6pm
- Address: 8777 Winter Garden Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-254-1940
Universal Orlando Resort's CityWalk is a great place to eat, drink, shop, and have fun. CityWalk has something for everyone, with every type of cuisine you can think of and plenty of entertainment for the family. It’s located just before the entrance to Universal Orlando Resort. Access to the whole area is completely free, so it Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 2.30am
- Address: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000
Victory Casino Cruise
On the Victory Casino Cruise at Cape Canaveral, you can gamble and have all kinds of fun on the water. Imagine Las Vegas on an ocean-going cruise ship and you’ll have a close idea of what it’s like aboard this casino cruise near Orlando. The ship sails twice a day, 7 days a week in the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 11am to 4pm and from 7pm to late, Sundays from noon to 6pm and from 7pm to 12.30am
- Location: Terminal B 2, 180 Christopher Columbus Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
- Tel: +1 855-468-4286
Winter Park Orlando
The upscale village of Winter Park is full of historical and top cultural attractions just north of downtown Orlando. From a 9-hole golf course and sophisticated shopping boutiques to fancy restaurants and Florida's first college, there are so many things to do in Winter Park Orlando. You can visit this quaint area in the day for Read More...
- Location: Winter Park, Orlando, FL 37292, USA
Step inside WonderWorks Orlando, an amusement park that brings entertainment and education together under 1 roof with more than 100 interactive exhibits to challenge the mind in a fun and ‘hands-on’ way.The mind-boggling upside-down journey features 6 “wonder zones”, each with a number of interactive and educational exhibits to be explored. Highlights include the space zone, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to midnight
- Location: Pointe Orlando, 9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-351-8800