Frozen Ever After is a family-friendly attraction at Disney's Epcot theme park where you take a slow-moving Norwegian vessel through the movie Frozen's Arendelle to meet the famous characters and locations of the film.
Set to the tune of the famous Frozen soundtrack, Frozen Ever After is a fun water journey for the whole family. Start your journey on the docks of Arendelle, taken from Disney's epic movie Frozen, and ride the boat through lapping waters and into the frozen willow forest. The journey also takes you past Kristoff's family from Troll Valley, Queen Elsa's ice palace, and past plenty of other recognizable Frozen characters. The journey finishes back at the Bay of Arendelle where you can sing-a-long to more of those classic songs! You can also grab the chance to meet Queen Elsa and her friends at the Royal Sommorhus in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot at selected times.
Entrance to Frozen Ever After is only possible with admission to Walt Disney World Resort all parks or Epcot theme park.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Frozen Ever After
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 21:00
- Address: 200 Epcot Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
- Tel: +1 407 824 4321