The famed Four Seasons resort in Orlando has its very own Four Seasons Spa, with luxurious treatments including facials, massages, and relaxing and rejuvenating body therapies. The tranquil Four Seasons Spa in Orlando is relaxing in every way. Located close to the Florida Everglades, the spa uses this unique natural style as a basis for the whole interior. The reception is seriously eye-catching with a green moss on stone palate and native birds depicted overhead.
The spa is well known for its hospitality and treats every guest like a superstar. The spa features 18 beautifully designed treatment rooms, the perfect space to accommodate a range of treatments including massage classics, aromatherapy, and a couple’s massage. Not only can you enjoy a number of uplifting and reinvigorating therapies, but you can also finish off your day at the Salon. Children are even welcome at the Four Seasons Salon with the Magical Moments salon experience and manicure experience. If you would like a romantic escape with your significant other you can take advantage of the Couples Villas to have a lavish experience shut off from the world. If you wish to spend a day at the Four Seasons spa it is advised that you book your day or appointment in advance. Treatments range from $30 to over $200.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Four Seasons Spa
- Opening Hours: Everyday 08:00 – 21:00
- Address: 10100 Dream Tree Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-313-7777