Fantasmic! At Hollywood Studios theme park is Disney World Resort's nighttime extravaganza based on Mickey Mouse's imagination. The musical spectacular is a high-tech water show at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater and features Mickey Mouse and other famous Disney characters. The show’s filled with fireworks, lasers and water effects.
The multi-media masterpiece includes segments from the Disney film Fantasia projected onto giant screens made of water. As Disneyland Resort's longest-running live-action show – the performance has been running for over 20 years – you cannot spend a day at the park without staying to watch Fantasmic!
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
The show starts as an upbeat dream, as princesses, pink elephants and enormous puppets appear on the watery screens. The storyline takes an unexpected turn, however, when Mickey's dream turns into a nightmare and many of Disney's best villains appear on screen and as live performers. Great for children and adults alike, the show offers everything that is magical about Disney in 1 show. It's also possible to purchase the “Made with Magic” accessories throughout the park.
There are a number of showings of Fantasmic at Disney World, especially during the summer months when it’s shown at 8.30pm and 10.15pm – so there's very little chance you can miss this exciting performance!
- Location: Disney's Hollywood Studios, Perimeter Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277